Professional Garage Door Spring Repair in Minneapolis, MN
Does your garage door seem unbalanced? Do you find it difficult to open your garage door manually? Your garage door torsion spring might have broken and may need immediate repair. We advise not to use the door till it is repaired. We also suggest not to try DIY methods to replace the spring, but to contact TC Garage Door and Locksmith for garage door spring repair in and around Minneapolis, MN.
When Do You Need A Garage Door Spring Replacement in Minneapolis?
A garage door spring is one of the essential parts of your garage door. All garage doors need a properly fitted spring for the smooth operation of the door. A broken garage door spring is risky to operate. Trying to operate your garage door opener with a broken spring can lead to more serious damage to the opener and the entire garage door system.
When To Repair Or Replace Your Garage Door Opener?
How to know that your garage door spring has broken and you need to repair it? Here are some signs:
- You will not be able to open the door, even if you pull the manual release.
- You find the door too heavy to open by hand.
- When you press the door opener, you are only able to open it around 3-5”.
- You notice the spring elongated and stretched out.
- You may find that the pulleys and cables have snapped and are hanging.
- You notice the door gone crooked while moving it up and down the track.
- You notice a screeching sound coming from your garage opener while opening the door.
In case you face any of these issues, you must immediately consider garage door torsion spring replacement.
Why Must You opt For Garage Door Spring Repair Service?
Are you facing issues with your garage door? Wondering if your garage door needs to be replaced or repaired? Is the garage door spring repair cost bothering you? Consider the benefits of repairing or replacing your garage door spring.
- Safety: Safety is the top priority when it comes to using a garage door. A faulty garage door can cause accidents and can even damage your car. Replacing or repairing your garage door spring ensures safety for all.
- Maintenance: It becomes easy to maintain a new or repaired garage door spring. At the same time, the garage door spring replacement cost is relatively easy on pockets if the spring is repaired at the early stages of damage.
- Longer Shelf Life: If you are opting for regular garage door spring repair in Minnesota, you are ensuring a longer life for your garage door.
How Much Does Garage Door Spring Repair Cost?
The garage door repair cost for a broken spring varies as per the severity and repair work needed. Our technicians investigate the broken spring, and depending on the extent of garage door spring repair, we estimate the repair cost. However, the price range is affordable for all.
At TC Garage Door Repair and Locksmith Services, we provide complete safety for your garage door. Our expert professionals have years of experience in choosing the right garage door spring for your garage. They also know what type of repair work your garage door needs.
We know that if one of your garage doors’ torsion springs needs repair, there is a chance that the other one is also approaching the end of its lifespan. So, we suggest replacing them both. We also know that garage doors have several track configurations, sizes, and weights and the repair work for each differs.
There are two types of springs, the extension springs and the torsion springs. For those springs, you should first inspect whether there are any damages on the structure or not.
Our technicians at TC Garage Door Repair and Locksmith Service are available 24/7 to serve you. Get in touch to ensure the safety and maintenance of your garage doors.