Professional Garage Door Opener Repair service in Minneapolis, MN
Experiencing difficulties in opening and closing your garage door? You most likely have a a damaged garage door opener. Get in touch with us at TC Garage Door and LockSmith Services. We offer garage door opener repair service – fast, reliable and available at any time. As an experienced service provider in and around Minneapolis, MN we have an excellent reputation to uphold.
Know Your Garage Door Opener
A garage door opener is a crucial part of any garage door system, it serves as the control mechanism for opening and closing the garage. It contributes a great deal to the security of your home and garage.
There are three common types of garage door openers: the chain drive, belt drive, and screw drive. These vary depending on the different types of pulleys used in the motors. The mechanism helps to move a trolley back and forth on a track, which enables the opening and closing of your garage door. There is a power unit attached to the track.
There are several other components of a garage door opener. Most of them are complex. Repairing an opener incorrectly can cause long-term damage to other aspects of your garage door. Garage door opener installation is not an easy task that any amateur can do. That’s why you should always contact expert professionals to fix your garage door opener.
With over two decades of experience in the industry, we provide the best garage door opener repair service in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
When To Repair Or Replace Your Garage Door Opener?
If you face any of the following, it means your garage door opener needs repair or replacement:
- Not Opening Or Closing Smoothly: One of the most obvious signs that your garage door opener needs to be fixed is when the door does not budge even after pressing the button to open or close it.
- The Garage Door Opens Then Reverses: Take it as a red flag when your garage door opens halfway or all the way and then reverses directions.
- Opener Makes Screeching Noises: If you hear unusual sounds while opening or closing the garage door it is most likely time to repair it before further damage occurs.
- The Garage Door Works Intermittently: Your garage door doesn’t function properly, or continuously opens or closes when you press the button? This is typically a troubleshooting dead end and you need to get in touch with us at your earliest convenience for us to repair your garage door opener.
- The Garage Door Opener Is More Than 15 Years Old: If your garage door opener is old, it is suggested to replace it with a newer and more efficient model. Our technicians suggest complete replacement as some old garage door opener models are not made anymore.
How Much Does Garage Door Opener Repair service Cost?
The repair cost of garage door openers varies as per the severity of the damage and the component that needs to be repaired. If your garage door opener is beyond repair, we suggest you replace it. We provide garage door opener repair service in Minnesota and nearby regions at an affordable cost.
Our highly trained technicians and expert professionals investigate the components of your broken garage door opener, then they inspect which parts need to be fixed before providing an estimated cost.
The garage door opener repair cost of TC Garage Door and Locksmith Services is budget-friendly yet professional. Get in touch with us for a thorough investigation and repair of your garage door opener.